She’s amazing. She always is!
Queen Elizabeth II was at St. James’s Palace on Tuesday as her daughter and son-in-law Louis and Zara’s baby son, Arthur, entered the world.
Queen Elizabeth II is all smiles as she attends the christening of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall’s son Arthur at St James’s Palace on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, in London. (AP Photo/Matt Dunham)
– The Queen was seen wearing an elegant green outfit with her three great-grandchildren.
– Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall arrived at Buckingham Palace for the christening. The children are fifth in line to the throne.
– The royal family announced earlier this month that Zara Phillips and her fiance are expecting their second child.
– The Queen also celebrated the christening of 21-month-old Princess Charlotte on July 5, 2015. Queen Elizabeth II was on hand for the occasion.
– The Queen hosted a baby shower for her grandson Prince Harry, inviting a number of his close friends and family to a London restaurant earlier this month.